Providing the comfort of a sneaker, with the grip of a hiking shoe – the Tempo Flex WP Men’s shoes from Keen give you the best of both worlds.
These hiking sneakers are constructed from a performance ripstop mesh upper with TPU overlays for lightweight support and have PFC-free water repellent. Get a comfy and snug fit thanks to the speed lace webbing system with top collar hooks and a contoured heel lock for security. To keep your feet dry there’s a KEEN.DRY waterproof yet breathable membrane, a textile lining and natural odour control to keep you fresh. The injected EVA midsole will keep you light on your feet, the stability shank provides support, the built in flex gives you more bend and less wear.
These shoes are finished with ALL.TERRAIN rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs which gives you plenty of traction on the trail. For high performance on fast and light missions, rely on the Tempo Flex WP Men’s shoes from Keen.
- Performance ripstop mesh upper with TPU overlays for lightweight support
- Breathable textile lining
- KEEN.DRY waterproof yet breathable membrane
- Injected EVA midsole for surprisingly lightweight fit and feel
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX for more bend and less wear
- Stability shank for lightweight support
- Contoured heel lock for a secure fit
- Speed lace webbing system with top collar hooks for a snug fit
- Eco odour control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- ALL.TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction